Experts in Organizational Change
Journal of Organizational Behavior Management
JOBM is the only professional journal devoted to behavior management in organizations, serving as a tool for improving productivity and the quality of working life. Top researchers provide proven methods – backed by facts, not opinions – to show you the best practical ways to apply behavior management in the workplace. JOBM publishes research and review articles, case studies, discussions, and book reviews on topics that are critical to today’s organization development practitioners.
2018 OBM Network Webinars
Dr. Rick Kubina
– Professor of special education at Pennsylvania State University and co-founder of Chartlytics
– Consults with school districts and charter schools using Precision Teaching, effective practice methods, and other measurably superior educational programs.
Dr. Julie Slowiak
– Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Minnesota Duluth
– Dr. Slowiak conducts research in healthy lifestyle behavior change, performance management and improvement, behavior-based and values-focused coaching, the behavioral processes underlying athletic performance, and the integration of Acceptance and Commitment Training (ACT) to health, wellbeing, and human performance coaching.
Dr. Natalie Parks
– Adjunct Professor at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology
– Natalie founded Pulse Business Solutions LLC to provide organizational behavior management coaching and consultation with a focus on leadership development and business structure.